Commis Chef Jobs In Clerkenwell
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in public notice kitchens to take forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They proceed various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Clerkenwell
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tote up informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should raise a fuss excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be competent to follow everything instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Clerkenwell
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the deposit rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for Elongated periods.
- The talent to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online