Commis Chef Jobs In Clayhall
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in flyer kitchens to increase their culinary knowledge and skills. They play various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Clayhall
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally up informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should mix up excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skillful to follow anything instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Clayhall
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swap meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for outstretched periods.
- The endowment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online