Commis Chef Jobs In Churchill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to increase their culinary knowledge and skills. They ham it up various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Churchill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities append informing the manager of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should next ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be dexterous to follow everything instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Churchill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for extended periods.
- The skill to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online