Commis Chef Jobs In Church Street
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in flyer kitchens to momentum their culinary knowledge and skills. They affect various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Church Street
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enhance informing the manager of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should move around excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be nimble to follow whatever instructions and agree with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Church Street
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the gathering rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven trailer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for extended periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online