Commis Chef Jobs In Church End
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to expand their culinary knowledge and skills. They put it on various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Church End
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities improve informing the executive of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should raise a fuss excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be adept to follow everything instructions and inherit with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Church End
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of rotate meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for outstretched periods.
- The deed to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online