Commis Chef Jobs In Chislehurst
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in billboard kitchens to build up their culinary knowledge and skills. They take action various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Chislehurst
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities attach informing the executive of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should trouble excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow everything instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Chislehurst
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the increase rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven trailer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for Elongated periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online