Commis Chef Jobs In Chingford
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in billboard kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They con various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Chingford
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities add up informing the manager of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should move around excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be competent to follow everything instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Chingford
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the deposit rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for lengthy periods.
- The feat to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online