Commis Chef Jobs In Childs Hill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to evolve their culinary knowledge and skills. They discharge duty various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Childs Hill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally informing the official of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should whisk excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be competent to follow all instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Childs Hill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of vary meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The carrying out to stand for lengthy periods.
- The execution to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online