Commis Chef Jobs In Chapel End
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to forward movement their culinary knowledge and skills. They put-on various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Chapel End
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities affix informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should campaign excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow all instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Chapel End
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for Elongated periods.
- The capability to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online