Commis Chef Jobs In Canning Town
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in announcement kitchens to further their culinary knowledge and skills. They deed various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Canning Town
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count up informing the governor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should next ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should raise a fuss excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skilled to follow whatever instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Canning Town
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for Elongated periods.
- The realization to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online