Temporary Chef Jobs In Selhurst
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities put in planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Selhurst
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities insert studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be adept to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with highly developed cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d considering to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and focus on a complete menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Selhurst
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes clear that whatever kitchen staff members reach the same
- Acts taking into account appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects different ingredients that will find the maintenance for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with extra specialties that will attraction diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and additional members of the kitchen staff, so they enactment at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an commandeer supply at the restaurant
- Keeps happening with trends in cooking and the restaurant thing to ensure that guests have a distinct experience
- Works quickly and accurately during energetic periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes presidency and works taking into consideration the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Selhurst
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online