Temporary Chef Jobs In Seething Wells
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Seething Wells
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to belong to our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d past to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and adopt a unmodified menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Seething Wells
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes determined that anything kitchen staff members get the same
- Acts subsequently appropriate reproach in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects another ingredients that will pay for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come stirring with new specialties that will charisma diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and extra members of the kitchen staff, so they con at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take possession of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps stirring with trends in cooking and the restaurant matter to ensure that guests have a Definite experience
- Works speedily and accurately during vivacious periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes admin and works afterward the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Seething Wells
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online