Temporary Chef Jobs In Rowley Green
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enhance planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Rowley Green
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to belong to our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities count studying recipes, setting up menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be competent to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with ahead of its time cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d once to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and talk to a unmodified menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Rowley Green
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes Definite that anything kitchen staff members do the same
- Acts once appropriate scold in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects substitute ingredients that will manage to pay for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come going on with new specialties that will charm diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and supplementary members of the kitchen staff, so they take effect at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take over supply at the restaurant
- Keeps taking place with trends in cooking and the restaurant concern to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works speedily and adroitly during flourishing periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes admin and works following the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Rowley Green
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an short placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online