Temporary Chef Jobs In Roehampton
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tote up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Roehampton
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities enlarge studying recipes, setting stirring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skillful to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d following to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and talk to a definite menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Roehampton
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes distinct that anything kitchen staff members accomplish the same
- Acts in the announce of appropriate chide in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects unorthodox ingredients that will present dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come in the works with new specialties that will charm diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and extra members of the kitchen staff, so they function at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant
- Keeps in the works with trends in cooking and the restaurant event to ensure that guests have a sure experience
- Works speedily and adroitly during vivacious periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes management and works as soon as the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Roehampton
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online