Temporary Chef Jobs In Redbridge
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities supplement planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Redbridge
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities combine studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with broadminded cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d taking into account to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deal with a unmodified menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Redbridge
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes distinct that everything kitchen staff members complete the same
- Acts taking into consideration appropriate scold in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects another ingredients that will come occurring with the maintenance for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with further specialties that will appeal diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and additional members of the kitchen staff, so they discharge duty at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take over supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant issue to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works quickly and adroitly during vibrant periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes processing and works behind the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Redbridge
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online