Temporary Chef Jobs In Raynes Park
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enlarge planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Raynes Park
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to connect our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities append studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skillful to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with futuristic cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d bearing in mind to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and tackle a unmodified menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Raynes Park
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that everything kitchen staff members realize the same
- Acts taking into account appropriate reproach in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects substitute ingredients that will have enough money dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come up with extra specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and new members of the kitchen staff, so they play in at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take possession of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps taking place with trends in cooking and the restaurant matter to ensure that guests have a determined experience
- Works speedily and dexterously during blooming periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes organization and works in imitation of the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Raynes Park
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online