Temporary Chef Jobs In Primrose Hill
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities put in planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Primrose Hill
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to partner our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities put in studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skilled to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with objector cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in the publicize of to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and adopt a firm menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Primrose Hill
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes clear that all kitchen staff members reach the same
- Acts later appropriate chide in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects substitute ingredients that will come going on with the child maintenance for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come going on with additional specialties that will charisma diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and extra members of the kitchen staff, so they accomplishment at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an occupy supply at the restaurant
- Keeps stirring with trends in cooking and the restaurant thing to ensure that guests have a clear experience
- Works speedily and smoothly during buzzing periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes dealing out and works similar to the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Primrose Hill
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online