Temporary Chef Jobs In Potters Bar
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Potters Bar
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities insert studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be adept to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with highly developed cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d gone to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and adopt a unconditional menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Potters Bar
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes distinct that everything kitchen staff members reach the same
- Acts once appropriate scold in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects unorthodox ingredients that will give dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come taking place with new specialties that will charisma diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and extra members of the kitchen staff, so they behave at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an commandeer supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant situation to ensure that guests have a sure experience
- Works speedily and cleverly during full of life periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes organization and works with the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Potters Bar
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online