Temporary Chef Jobs In Petersham
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities total planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Petersham
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to connect our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities append studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be adept to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with broadminded cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d subsequent to to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and forward a truth menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Petersham
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes certain that all kitchen staff members attain the same
- Acts in the appearance of appropriate caution in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects marginal ingredients that will give dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with additional specialties that will charm diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and extra members of the kitchen staff, so they comport yourself at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take possession of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant issue to ensure that guests have a determined experience
- Works quickly and accurately during vibrant periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes dispensation and works with the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Petersham
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply direct your CV to arrange an short placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online