Temporary Chef Jobs In Osterley
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Osterley
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to belong to our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities add up studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be adept to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with liberal cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d next to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and concentrate on a unmodified menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Osterley
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes Definite that anything kitchen staff members get the same
- Acts gone appropriate rebuke in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects different ingredients that will give dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come going on with extra specialties that will glamor diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and additional members of the kitchen staff, so they fake at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take control of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps stirring with trends in cooking and the restaurant situation to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works speedily and dexterously during energetic periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes organization and works considering the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Osterley
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online