Temporary Chef Jobs In Old Oak Common
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities affix planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Old Oak Common
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities enhance studying recipes, setting stirring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be practiced to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with radical cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d gone to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and talk to a complete menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Old Oak Common
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes Definite that everything kitchen staff members complete the same
- Acts once appropriate warn about in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects another ingredients that will allow dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come going on with extra specialties that will charm diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and new members of the kitchen staff, so they law at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take over supply at the restaurant
- Keeps occurring with trends in cooking and the restaurant issue to ensure that guests have a determined experience
- Works quickly and accurately during active periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes dispensation and works with the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Old Oak Common
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online