Temporary Chef Jobs In Old Malden
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities increase planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Old Malden
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to belong to our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skilled to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with futuristic cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in imitation of to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and talk to a unconditional menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Old Malden
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes Definite that all kitchen staff members accomplish the same
- Acts following appropriate reproach in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects unconventional ingredients that will provide dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come up with other specialties that will pull diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and further members of the kitchen staff, so they sham at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take possession of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps going on with trends in cooking and the restaurant situation to ensure that guests have a clear experience
- Works speedily and expertly during active periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes dispensation and works taking into consideration the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Old Malden
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply direct your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online