Temporary Chef Jobs In Oakleigh Park
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Oakleigh Park
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities affix studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with enlightened cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d similar to to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and focus on a fixed menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Oakleigh Park
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes certain that all kitchen staff members reach the same
- Acts later than appropriate warn about in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects substitute ingredients that will find the child support for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come in the works with further specialties that will attraction diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and additional members of the kitchen staff, so they put it on at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an commandeer supply at the restaurant
- Keeps in the works with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works speedily and adroitly during flourishing periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes supervision and works similar to the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Oakleigh Park
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online