Temporary Chef Jobs In Notting Hill
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities swell planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Notting Hill
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities tote up studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skilled to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in the same way as to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and focus on a unadulterated menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Notting Hill
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes clear that all kitchen staff members realize the same
- Acts like appropriate scold in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects substitute ingredients that will find the allowance for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come up with other specialties that will glamor diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and other members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take possession of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps going on with trends in cooking and the restaurant thing to ensure that guests have a determined experience
- Works quickly and expertly during blooming periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes management and works bearing in mind the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Notting Hill
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online