Temporary Chef Jobs In North Kensington
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In North Kensington
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities adjoin studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skilled to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with liberal cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d afterward to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and take up a unquestionable menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In North Kensington
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes Definite that all kitchen staff members complete the same
- Acts next appropriate reprimand in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects unorthodox ingredients that will give dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with extra specialties that will fascination diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and new members of the kitchen staff, so they undertaking at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take control of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps stirring with trends in cooking and the restaurant concern to ensure that guests have a determined experience
- Works quickly and adroitly during full of beans periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes dispensation and works following the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In North Kensington
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online