Temporary Chef Jobs In North Cray
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities put in planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In North Cray
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to belong to our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities tally studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be adept to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d next to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and forward a unquestionable menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In North Cray
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that anything kitchen staff members complete the same
- Acts once appropriate rebuke in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects marginal ingredients that will present dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come in the works with supplementary specialties that will appeal diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and further members of the kitchen staff, so they exploit at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an commandeer supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant concern to ensure that guests have a sure experience
- Works speedily and skillfully during full of beans periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes processing and works bearing in mind the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In North Cray
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online