Temporary Chef Jobs In Norbury
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities improve planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Norbury
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be nimble to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with ahead of its time cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in imitation of to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and focus on a utter menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Norbury
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes certain that anything kitchen staff members complete the same
- Acts next appropriate reprove in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects marginal ingredients that will come going on with the grant for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with further specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and supplementary members of the kitchen staff, so they ham it up at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an seize supply at the restaurant
- Keeps going on with trends in cooking and the restaurant concern to ensure that guests have a determined experience
- Works quickly and dexterously during breathing periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes handing out and works later than the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Norbury
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online