Temporary Chef Jobs In New Malden
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In New Malden
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities count studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skillful to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with open-minded cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d subsequently to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and refer a solution menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In New Malden
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes determined that everything kitchen staff members reach the same
- Acts similar to appropriate rebuke in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects unorthodox ingredients that will allow dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come going on with additional specialties that will appeal diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and other members of the kitchen staff, so they comport yourself at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take control of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps taking place with trends in cooking and the restaurant matter to ensure that guests have a clear experience
- Works quickly and proficiently during active periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes admin and works following the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In New Malden
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online