Temporary Chef Jobs In New Cross
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tote up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In New Cross
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities put in studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be adept to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with unbiased cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d as soon as to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and focus on a unlimited menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In New Cross
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes Definite that all kitchen staff members realize the same
- Acts subsequent to appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects out of the ordinary ingredients that will present dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with new specialties that will charm diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and further members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take control of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps happening with trends in cooking and the restaurant thing to ensure that guests have a certain experience
- Works speedily and cleverly during active periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes doling out and works behind the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In New Cross
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online