Temporary Chef Jobs In New Charlton
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities complement planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In New Charlton
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities adjoin studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be clever to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with protester cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d when to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and concentrate on a fixed idea menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In New Charlton
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes Definite that whatever kitchen staff members do the same
- Acts in the same way as appropriate scold in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects substitute ingredients that will present dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come in the works with further specialties that will appeal diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and new members of the kitchen staff, so they take steps at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take possession of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant concern to ensure that guests have a Definite experience
- Works speedily and skillfully during breathing periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes organization and works gone the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In New Charlton
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online