Temporary Chef Jobs In New Addington
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities append planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In New Addington
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities complement studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be competent to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d gone to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and forward a truth menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In New Addington
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members reach the same
- Acts in the express of appropriate rebuke in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects other ingredients that will present dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come stirring with further specialties that will glamor diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and supplementary members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an occupy supply at the restaurant
- Keeps occurring with trends in cooking and the restaurant event to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works speedily and skillfully during animated periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes executive and works when the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In New Addington
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online