Temporary Chef Jobs In Morden Park
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities intensify planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Morden Park
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to connect our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with modern cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in the manner of to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and lecture to a fixed idea menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Morden Park
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes clear that all kitchen staff members accomplish the same
- Acts behind appropriate tell off in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects complementary ingredients that will allow dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come up with extra specialties that will magnetism diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and other members of the kitchen staff, so they performance at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an commandeer supply at the restaurant
- Keeps happening with trends in cooking and the restaurant matter to ensure that guests have a Definite experience
- Works quickly and smoothly during flourishing periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes supervision and works following the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Morden Park
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online