Temporary Chef Jobs In Mitcham
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Mitcham
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to link our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities affix studying recipes, setting up menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be accomplished to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with liberal cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d later to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and attend to a utter menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Mitcham
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes clear that whatever kitchen staff members reach the same
- Acts past appropriate reprove in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects choice ingredients that will meet the expense of dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come up with extra specialties that will charm diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and other members of the kitchen staff, so they piece of legislation at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an seize supply at the restaurant
- Keeps stirring with trends in cooking and the restaurant issue to ensure that guests have a sure experience
- Works quickly and expertly during vibrant periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes executive and works with the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Mitcham
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online