Temporary Chef Jobs In Merton Park
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities put in planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Merton Park
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to partner our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities swell studying recipes, setting up menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be practiced to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with avant-garde cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d once to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and speak to a fixed menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Merton Park
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that whatever kitchen staff members accomplish the same
- Acts taking into consideration appropriate give a warning in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects unorthodox ingredients that will find the maintenance for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come stirring with other specialties that will charm diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and further members of the kitchen staff, so they work at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take control of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps taking place with trends in cooking and the restaurant event to ensure that guests have a determined experience
- Works speedily and skillfully during energetic periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes processing and works like the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Merton Park
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online