Temporary Chef Jobs In Lower Belvedere
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tote up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Lower Belvedere
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to connect our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities put in studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skilled to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advocate cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d past to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and lecture to a perfect menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Lower Belvedere
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes distinct that everything kitchen staff members do the same
- Acts later appropriate reprove in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects choice ingredients that will present dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with other specialties that will appeal diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and new members of the kitchen staff, so they play at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take possession of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps in the works with trends in cooking and the restaurant issue to ensure that guests have a sure experience
- Works speedily and expertly during perky periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes admin and works in imitation of the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Lower Belvedere
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online