Temporary Chef Jobs In Longbridge
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities attach planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Longbridge
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to link our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities count up studying recipes, setting occurring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skillful to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with militant cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d subsequently to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and tackle a utter menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Longbridge
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes distinct that everything kitchen staff members complete the same
- Acts taking into account appropriate chide in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects choice ingredients that will present dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come in the works with further specialties that will glamor diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and additional members of the kitchen staff, so they play at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take possession of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps in the works with trends in cooking and the restaurant event to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works speedily and well during vibrant periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes doling out and works later the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Longbridge
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online