Temporary Chef Jobs In Long Ditton
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Long Ditton
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to link our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities combine studying recipes, setting taking place menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with open-minded cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d similar to to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and concentrate on a complete menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Long Ditton
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes positive that whatever kitchen staff members reach the same
- Acts in imitation of appropriate scold in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects another ingredients that will pay for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come in the works with additional specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and further members of the kitchen staff, so they exploit at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an capture supply at the restaurant
- Keeps taking place with trends in cooking and the restaurant situation to ensure that guests have a distinct experience
- Works speedily and cleverly during breathing periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes government and works taking into account the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Long Ditton
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply forward your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online