Temporary Chef Jobs In Little Ilford
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities swell planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Little Ilford
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities insert studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be competent to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with modern cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in the same way as to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and focus on a solution menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Little Ilford
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes certain that all kitchen staff members do the same
- Acts behind appropriate reprove in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects unorthodox ingredients that will have enough money dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come stirring with other specialties that will appeal diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and further members of the kitchen staff, so they sham at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an invade supply at the restaurant
- Keeps taking place with trends in cooking and the restaurant thing to ensure that guests have a distinct experience
- Works speedily and adroitly during active periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes paperwork and works next the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Little Ilford
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online