Temporary Chef Jobs In Lisson Grove
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tote up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Lisson Grove
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to partner our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities intensify studying recipes, setting stirring menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be accomplished to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advocate cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d considering to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and attend to a unmovable menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Lisson Grove
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes clear that whatever kitchen staff members reach the same
- Acts later than appropriate reprove in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects marginal ingredients that will meet the expense of dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come happening with new specialties that will charisma diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and extra members of the kitchen staff, so they operate at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an commandeer supply at the restaurant
- Keeps in the works with trends in cooking and the restaurant event to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works speedily and cleverly during buzzing periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes organization and works following the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Lisson Grove
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online