Temporary Chef Jobs In Limehouse
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities count up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Limehouse
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities count studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be competent to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with futuristic cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d past to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and attend to a complete menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Limehouse
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes clear that whatever kitchen staff members pull off the same
- Acts later than appropriate scold in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects other ingredients that will manage to pay for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come going on with new specialties that will attraction diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and extra members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an seize supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant event to ensure that guests have a determined experience
- Works speedily and accurately during animate periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes admin and works afterward the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Limehouse
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online