Temporary Chef Jobs In Lime Street
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities swell planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Lime Street
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to belong to our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities insert studying recipes, setting happening menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be adept to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with innovative cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and lecture to a unmodified menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Lime Street
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes clear that everything kitchen staff members accomplish the same
- Acts when appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects unorthodox ingredients that will come happening with the maintenance for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with further specialties that will glamor diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and new members of the kitchen staff, so they con at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take control of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps happening with trends in cooking and the restaurant issue to ensure that guests have a determined experience
- Works quickly and accurately during energetic periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes government and works following the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Lime Street
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online