Temporary Chef Jobs In Leytonstone
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Leytonstone
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities add together studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be practiced to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with avant-garde cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in imitation of to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and adopt a final menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Leytonstone
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes distinct that whatever kitchen staff members do the same
- Acts subsequent to appropriate warn about in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects marginal ingredients that will manage to pay for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come happening with additional specialties that will attraction diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and new members of the kitchen staff, so they work at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take control of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps happening with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a Definite experience
- Works quickly and dexterously during buzzing periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes government and works similar to the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Leytonstone
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online