Temporary Chef Jobs In Lambourne
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities combine planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Lambourne
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities total studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be dexterous to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with innovative cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d bearing in mind to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and direct a truth menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Lambourne
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes positive that all kitchen staff members accomplish the same
- Acts once appropriate give a warning in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects out of the ordinary ingredients that will have enough money dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with further specialties that will attraction diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and additional members of the kitchen staff, so they produce a result at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take possession of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps stirring with trends in cooking and the restaurant situation to ensure that guests have a clear experience
- Works quickly and adroitly during buzzing periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes government and works in imitation of the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Lambourne
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online