Temporary Chef Jobs In Knightsbridge
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Knightsbridge
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to link our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities attach studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be skilled to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with campaigner cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d behind to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and focus on a unmovable menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Knightsbridge
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes certain that whatever kitchen staff members reach the same
- Acts when appropriate tell off in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects option ingredients that will offer dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with new specialties that will magnetism diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and other members of the kitchen staff, so they law at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take possession of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant thing to ensure that guests have a Definite experience
- Works quickly and well during animated periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes handing out and works as soon as the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Knightsbridge
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online