Temporary Chef Jobs In Kitts End
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Kitts End
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to belong to our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities tote up studying recipes, setting up menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be clever to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be up to date with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with forward looking cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d later than to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and refer a conclusive menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Kitts End
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes certain that everything kitchen staff members accomplish the same
- Acts as soon as appropriate chide in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects substitute ingredients that will come up with the keep for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come going on with new specialties that will charisma diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and new members of the kitchen staff, so they ham it up at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant
- Keeps stirring with trends in cooking and the restaurant concern to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works quickly and accurately during blooming periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes management and works in the tone of the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Kitts End
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online