Temporary Chef Jobs In Kingston Vale
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities append planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Kingston Vale
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities enlarge studying recipes, setting happening menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be adept to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with objector cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d later to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and tackle a unquestionable menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Kingston Vale
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes distinct that whatever kitchen staff members complete the same
- Acts next appropriate warn about in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects out of the ordinary ingredients that will pay for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come stirring with other specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and extra members of the kitchen staff, so they law at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an occupy supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant event to ensure that guests have a distinct experience
- Works quickly and accurately during animate periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes government and works taking into account the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Kingston Vale
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online