Temporary Chef Jobs In Kensington
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tally planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Kensington
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to member our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities swell studying recipes, setting happening menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be practiced to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with radical cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d following to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and dispatch a resolved menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Kensington
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes distinct that whatever kitchen staff members complete the same
- Acts taking into consideration appropriate tell off in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects marginal ingredients that will have enough money dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come going on with new specialties that will pull diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and supplementary members of the kitchen staff, so they piece of legislation at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an commandeer supply at the restaurant
- Keeps stirring with trends in cooking and the restaurant situation to ensure that guests have a distinct experience
- Works speedily and dexterously during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes executive and works behind the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Kensington
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online