Temporary Chef Jobs In Kensal Green
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enhance planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Kensal Green
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities count studying recipes, setting happening menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be accomplished to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with radical cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d in the same way as to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and focus on a supreme menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Kensal Green
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes determined that everything kitchen staff members do the same
- Acts with appropriate reprove in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects marginal ingredients that will meet the expense of dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come taking place with extra specialties that will glamor diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and further members of the kitchen staff, so they take action at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an seize supply at the restaurant
- Keeps occurring with trends in cooking and the restaurant matter to ensure that guests have a sure experience
- Works quickly and adroitly during perky periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes upon extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes dispensation and works as soon as the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Kensal Green
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online