Temporary Chef Jobs In Kennington
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enlarge planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Kennington
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities swell studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be nimble to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with enlightened cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d taking into consideration to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and adopt a unmovable menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Kennington
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes certain that everything kitchen staff members complete the same
- Acts in the same way as appropriate rebuke in a risky environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects another ingredients that will give dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come up with additional specialties that will appeal diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and supplementary members of the kitchen staff, so they affect at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take possession of supply at the restaurant
- Keeps taking place with trends in cooking and the restaurant situation to ensure that guests have a Definite experience
- Works speedily and well during vivacious periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes organization and works as soon as the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Kennington
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online