Temporary Chef Jobs In Hornchurch
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tote up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Hornchurch
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to link our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities combine studying recipes, setting happening menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be competent to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be au fait with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with campaigner cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d similar to to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and adopt a total menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Hornchurch
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes positive that anything kitchen staff members get the same
- Acts when appropriate rebuke in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects unconventional ingredients that will have the funds for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with extra specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and other members of the kitchen staff, so they conduct yourself at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant
- Keeps occurring with trends in cooking and the restaurant event to ensure that guests have a clear experience
- Works speedily and skillfully during lively periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes presidency and works once the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Hornchurch
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online